experience Junior Engineer, March 2010 – September 2011
(most recent) Advancing Engineering Consultants, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
• Prepared quantity take-off (BOQ) and work schedule for Sunrise Children Village’s construction project.
• Organized work schedule and labor for a Rice Mill project in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
• Proactively collaborated with architects, owners, and contractors through all phases of design and construction.
• Joined company’s 5% programs: capacity building (for rural Khmer kids) & engineering fairs.
Construction Manager, March 2009 - January 2010
Vimeanchey Group, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
• Supervised construction process of a Catholic church in New Phnom Penh zone.
• Prepared quantity take-off (BOQ) and Cost Estimate for the Catholic church.
• Managed renovation works for 4 UNDP’s offices in Phnom Penh.
• Played supervisional and managing role of an apartment in Tuol Kork district.
Project Manager, February 2008 – February 2009
Cambodia Consultant Association, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
• Set up work schedules for 9 Mobitel’s office renovations.
• Co-ordinated with owner, contractors, and interior designers throughout design and construction phases.
• Prepared reports to CEO and client on site progress.
• Arranged meetings with client and contractors to solve problems and to meet project timelines.
Site Engineer, April 2007 - January 2008
ZTE(HK) Cambodia, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
• Setup work schedules for Telecom Towers across Cambodia for TMIC (016).
• Created quality requirements (check-list) for all types of tower.
• Collaborated with a few departments in the company: site acquisition, network planning.. to set up future goals.
• Played a role as coordinator between Engineering Director (ZTE) and Product Manager of TMIC (016).
presentation “13-storey XUAN LA tower”, February 16, 2005
Hanoi University of Civil Engineering, Hanoi, Vietnam.
education B.S. in Civil Engineering, February 2005
Civil Engineering and Industry, Hanoi University of Civil Engineering.
skills AutoCAD SAP2000 M.S. Project M.S. Offices. Internet/E-mail
languages Khmer (mother tongue) Vietnamese (fluent) English (excellent) French (fair)
references Michael Donnelly (CEO – Cambodia Consultant Association)
+855 (0) 92 448 570
Bryse Gaboury (President – Advancing Engineering Consultants LTD)
+855 (0) 17 406 012
Please contact me for an interview:
- Phone: +855 (0) 12 880 881.
- E-mail: khanvanna [at] gmail.com.